What is Keto?
The Ketogenic diet is a fast growing low carbohydrate diet similar to the Paleo diet or the Atkins diet. The main difference between a regular low carb diet plan and a Ketogenic diet plan is the amount of carbohydrate and protein allowed on a daily basis. Keep in mind, the Keto diet is not a 'fad' and has been medically researched for hundreds of years. If you are interested in the Atkins Diet or other low carb diets, then this high fat, moderate protein diet is perfect for you. It is one of the only LCHF (low carb, high fat) diets that has significant scientific evidence backing it.
Compared to the western diet which consists largely of highly-refined carbohydrates, Ketosis, the utilization of fat ketones instead of glucose, can offer a lot of health advantages. Most people start a ketogenic diet because they want to lose weight. However, scientific research suggests that it goes further than that, such as lowering your blood pressure, risk for heart disease, diabetes, cancer, stroke, improving skin conditions and dental health, mood stabilization, and increasing energy levels.
How MyKeto Helps You
1. We quickly help you learn and become an expert in the LCHF Ketogenic diet.
2. Our built in macro nutrient calculator will help you determine how many calories, fats, carbs, and protein you should be consuming daily based on your body height, weight, activity level and gender.
3. Quickly refer to the allowed/disallowed foods reference guide any time you need to see what you can eat in order to stay in a state of ketosis.
4. Use the MyKeto Calorie and Carb daily tracker to completely manage your diet and stay on track
5. Easily find recipes and meal ideas using our recipe feed and links
*Daily MyKeto Calorie Counter Available as In-App Purchase*
- Add foods from database or create your own custom presets
- Add meals to your daily log and see a calculated breakdown of how many calories, carbs, fats, and proteins you have remaining for the day.
- Easily look at previous days to see what you ate
- Synced online across all of your devices, never lose your data.
- *Internet Connection Required until offline mode is ready
MyKeto Diet Guide, Calculator & Calorie Tracking:
-The Basics: Zero to Low Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein
-The Benefits: Backed by Scientific Studies
-Dangers and Side-Effects of the Diet (yes, a low carb keto state is not completely awesome)
-Debunk Myths and Ease Concerns
-How to Get Started
-Allowed Food List
-Not Allowed Food List
-Tips To Staying On Track
-Fiber: Your Best Friend
-Live Recipe Feed Automatically Updated
-Daily Calorie and Macro Ratio Calculator
-Daily Calorie, Carb, Fat, & Protein Tracker (In-App Purchase)
This is a NO-BS reference guide and carb monitoring tracker for the Keto diet. Other apps have poor quality information and terrible grammar. We personally researched all of the most accurate and scientific info, and collected it in this App.
For Support Issues, please email us at email@example.com
Let us know what you would like to see added, Thanks!
MyKeto Diet Guide & Calculator is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-15. The program can be installed on Android.
MyKeto Diet Guide & Calculator (version 6.0.2) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 4 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.